At http://groomingandspajobs.com/ we respect your privacy and we will do our best to secure your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. GSJ collect information to help the jobseekers search for employment and to let the recruiters and companies search for befitting candidates.
Candidate and Jobseekers
- GSJ requires gathering personal information of the job seekers for the sake of matching their profiles with the vacancies advertised by our clients and sending job alerts accordingly. You can unsubscribe job mail alerts from your account if you don’t want them.
- We will send the link to your profile and CV to relevant employers or recruiters so that they can access your profile and consider your candidature for the concerned position at their end.
- The recruiters can pay to gain access to your profile through our candidate database.
- We enable you to hide your profile from your current and previous employers. For further assistance in this regard, you can contact us.
- We do not take guaranty to verify the identity of the businesses that gain access to our candidate database. Hence, we advise you to be cautious of the information you include in your CV and profile. You may also choose to remain hidden for as much time as you wish.
- GSJ reserve the right to remove your profile or CV from our database if it contains any illegal or obscene information or material.
- If you no longer wish to be a part of our website, or be visible to third parties, we allow you to close your account.
- http://groomingandspajobs.com/ may use the data contained in our database, in part or in full, for gathering statistical data, that could help the third parties to know about some selected professionals in a particular area. However, such information will not contain the identity of any individual.
- We may use your information to send future emails about job opportunities at the clients’ end. You can unsubscribe from direct emailing from your account.
Recruiters & Employers
- The vacancies advertised by the recruiters/employers on the website may be emailed to the job seekers subject to their suitability for the job role.
- We mail email you special offers related to recruitment advertising in the beauty and hair industry from time to time.
- We may also mail the details of the candidates looking for job, recruitment tips or company news. You may choose to unsubscribe from these emails from within your account. For further assistance, you may contact us.
As already mentioned in our ‘Terms and Conditions’ page, we are not liable to compensate the recruiters or the job seekers in case their credential information gets compromised due to the breach of security of our system. We are also not responsible for the loss or damage of the data of the job seekers or the recruiters due to the entry of viruses, malware, adware, spyware and other types of similar programs trying to snoop into our system. We ensure complete confidentiality of your data and commit not to share it with any third party until and unless required by the law, for improving our services or to provide some geographically based statistical data to third parties.